CORSA Convention, June 20-24, 2023

Details On Upcoming Events

CORSA Convention, June 20-24, 2023

Postby Louisville Lanning » Sat May 06, 2023 7:30 am

IMG_0370.jpg
IMG_0370.jpg
V-8 Registry Members,

The Annual CORSA International Corvair Convention for 2023 will be held at the Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin June 20-24. The V-8 Registry looks forward to seeing many of you there. This event is only about 7 weeks away; so you are encouraged to sign up as soon as possible. The V-8 Registry Group Meeting is scheduled during the event on Thursday, June 22 from 8:00-9:00 PM in Conference Room "I". This location may change depending on how many sign up. If you plan to attend our Annual Meeting send me an email or a text regarding your plans. The Autocross is scheduled for Friday, June 23 starting at 7:30 AM. To participate, YOU MUST be a CORSA member and registered for the convention. CORSA Membership and Convention Registration IS NOT required to attend the V-8 Registry Annual Meeting. A CORSA Membership Application and Convention Registration Form are listed below. Call me at 502-649-3290 or email me at lanning14@aol.com if you have questions.

For those that wish to arrive a day early on Monday June 19, there a special event that does not require convention registration. The Dells Motor Speedway at Dells Raceway Park will be open to anyone wishing to drive their Corvair or other motor vehicle around the 1/3 mile oval track from 3-5:00 PM. The cost for 3 laps is $20. The track is about 20 minutes from the host hotel.

Convention hotel space is filling up fast. To make reservations at the Chula Vista Resort Hotel call 844-240-4922. The booking code for the CORSA convention is: i79431 Room rates are $129.00/night. There are many other hotels in the area should the host hotel fill up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John Lanning
President - V8 Registry
President - Derby City Corvair Club
'65 Corvair / Mid Engine Cadillac Conversion
Louisville Lanning

Return to UPCOMING EVENTS