Locating Members

Things Not Related To Listed Forums

Locating Members

Postby ctcarguy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:22 am

Hi All:
I live in Connecticut would love to meet up with other members nearby. Maybe start some small area groups. Is there any means to do this? Is there a list of members available for member use only?
Larry

Hoping to launch my 65 after 3 years of refurbishing next month with all the bugs worked out!
Larry Boardman
Weatogue, Connecticut
ctcarguy

Re: Locating Members

Postby pbeck » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:35 pm

I don't think there has ever been an effort to break out members by area. Since we seem to be a fairly wide distribution I'm not sure how well it would work. I know there are 3 Registry members in our local club but the most I have seen at a local meeting is 2. I know in areas where there seem to be a few more members they manage to get a small group together at least once a year outside of the Convention. We (the BOD) are expecting a pretty decent turnout at the Convention this year. I expect the extra day at the road course will bring out a couple of rarely seen cars as well as some spirited competition in the AutoX.
I'm sure that if you would like to do a little geographic sorting it would be an appreciated gesture. LOL
Paul Beck
65 Monza Crown Conversion
V8Registry, Treasurer
CORSA
PCCA
pbeck

Re: Locating Members

Postby pbeck » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:37 pm

I forgot to mention that addresses are available in the members only area.
Paul Beck
65 Monza Crown Conversion
V8Registry, Treasurer
CORSA
PCCA
pbeck

Return to OFF TOPIC