2016 Palm Springs "Great Fanbelt Toss - October 29, 2016

Postings related to previous Palm Springs Great Fan Belt Tosses.

2016 Palm Springs "Great Fanbelt Toss - October 29, 2016

Postby Rick Andersen » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:09 am

How about another V8 Registry meeting at the Fanbelt Toss in Palm Springs? Saturday, October 29th at 11:30 am - Pizza Hut. Please indicate if you are interested. If we get enough people, we might be able to drag a few guest speakers like John Lanning, Mike Levine and Russ Brandenburg in - maybe even Archibald Evans!

https://www.corvair.org/index.php/event ... t=1&id=213
Rick Andersen
Vice President - V8 Registry
V8 Registry Webmaster
'65 Crown V8 Corsa Convertible
Rick Andersen
Site Admin

Re: 2016 Palm Springs "Great Fanbelt Toss - October 29, 2016

Postby Rick Andersen » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:32 am

I have sent this message to pretty much all of the V8 Registry members in the West. Once again I would like to propose that we get together at the October Great Fanbelt Toss in Palm Springs, as we did last year and in years past. Last year we took over the Pizza Hut and the V8 Registry paid for lunch. I believe that would be the plan again this year. I will be working with the V8 Registry's President, John Lanning and our Treasurer, Paul Beck to see if we might be able to provide some sort of an "Award" or compensation for any Registry member that shows up with their conversion at the meeting.

The Date - Saturday, October 29, 2016.
The Time - 11:30am
The Place - Palm Springs Pizza Hut, located at 1180 S Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264

Please send me a yea or nea email response, along with any ideas you might have at your earliest convenience.

http://www.corsawest.com/2016GWFBT&SM-Flyer.pdf
Rick Andersen
Vice President - V8 Registry
V8 Registry Webmaster
'65 Crown V8 Corsa Convertible
Rick Andersen
Site Admin

Return to Palm Springs Fanbelt Toss: 2015 - 2018