Car Trailer By Trailer World-FOR SALE

Check This Category For Cars That Are For Sale And Cars That Are Wanted.

Car Trailer By Trailer World-FOR SALE

Postby Louisville Lanning » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:42 pm

Looks like I'm at a point in my life where hauling my V-8 Conversion to racing events and conventions is coming to an end. Having just turned 77 several weeks ago, I find it increasingly more difficult to load and unload my car for competition. Replacing street tires with race tires 2 times per event is also a chore on hot summer days.

Before placing ads for my aluminum trailer, I thought that I would let my V-8 Registry car club members have the first shot. Here's what I have to sell.

2010 Custom Built Aluminum Car Trailer built by Trailer World in Bowling Green, KY; 2600 Miles on Trailer
Trailer Size: 16 feet and 80 inches wide with Beavertail; Trailer Weight 1450 lbs.
Two offset (3500 lb.) tandem axles for hauling rear engine and mid-engine cars, 7000 lb GVWR
Electric Brakes on Both Axles, 205/75R-15 Tires on Steel Rims; LED Lights with Sealed Wiring Harness
HD 8 inch Aluminum Channel Frame, Extruded Aluminum Floor; Stake Pockets (11); 4 Tie Rings & 4 Straps
Locking Tire Rack, Sliding 6' Aluminum Ramps with Locks, 3' Aluminum Ramp Extensions; Two Removable Fenders
Spare Tire Mount with Tire Lock
2 5/16" Bumper Hitch/Coupler, Hitch Lock, Dual DOT Safety Chains and Hooks
Clear KY Title & Current License; Stored Inside Since New
Price: $5900

Call if you have an interest. Don't plan to place an ad on social media for several weeks. 502-649-3290 (KY)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John Lanning
President - V8 Registry
President - Derby City Corvair Club
'65 Corvair / Mid Engine Cadillac Conversion
Louisville Lanning

Re: Car Trailer By Trailer World-FOR SALE

Postby Louisville Lanning » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:43 pm

My car trailer was sold 3-6-2021 to a young SCCA member in my local chapter who was looking for a trailer to haul his RX7 with a V-8 Conversion to the race track. Looks like it went to a good home.
John Lanning
President - V8 Registry
President - Derby City Corvair Club
'65 Corvair / Mid Engine Cadillac Conversion
Louisville Lanning

Return to CARS FOR SALE & CARS THAT ARE WANTED