Members Looking For Cars And Engines

Check This Category For Cars That Are For Sale And Cars That Are Wanted.

Members Looking For Cars And Engines

Postby Louisville Lanning » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:22 pm

I've started keeping a list of members who have indicated an interest in purchasing a Corvair Conversion and one member who's looking for the engine that was removed from a 67 Camaro and installed in Crown Conversion. Here's the list of members, the ones that I can remember, who are looking to buy. If others would like to be added to this list, then post your specifications and your name will be included. To date, I know of at least five members who have been matched to another member's car. The Forum is a great venue for finding your 'Potential Dream Car'.

Ed Banas Looking for the 302 engine that was removed from his father's 1967 Camaro and sold for use in a Corvair Crown Conversion

Roland Gruber Lives in Germany and is searching for a black 1965 Crown Conversion with all fiberglass body panels

Jeff Guzzetta Sold his Yenko Stinger to Jay Leno and now wants a Crown Conversion with an interesting history

Bob Sandrock Sold his Conversions years ago and is now looking for a Kelmark Conversion

Jim Mehrl New member from Akron, OH looking for Crown Conversion or unfinished project

2-21-2016 UPDATES-More Members Looking for Cars

Ron Currier Looking for nice Toro conversion like the TorVair or FireVair

Mike Corbett Mike is 6' tall, but still interested in a Crown project car

Jack Lynch Not sure about his requirements

6-19-16 UPDATES-More Members Looking For Conversions

David Baeckelandt Not sure about what he wants. Plans to check out conversions in Springfield for ideas

Michael Bruno Michael is interested in front engine conversion. May consider building his own

Jeff Corton Jeff built a Crown car years ago and sold it before he drove it. Not yet sure if he wants to build or buy
Louisville Lanning

Re: Members Looking For Cars And Engines

Postby R2C4inPace » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:44 am

I think I would be remiss if I didn't consider other conversions such as a Crown. But I would be looking for something that is a finished car with attention to detail and engineering prowess.
Ron Currier
Pace, Florida
R2C4inPace

Postby Bob Sandrock » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:34 am

Actually, I would like to find a Crown conversion in good condition. I like the strength of the Crown, as long as I can find enough legroom for my 6 foot frame! I would like to find a relatively finished car.
Bob Sandrock

Postby Bob Sandrock » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:38 am

Actually, I would like to find a Crown conversion in good condition. I like the strength of the Crown, as long as I can find enough legroom for my 6 foot frame! I plan to autocross the car and drive it on the street.
Bob Sandrock

Postby Jeff Corton » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:30 pm

Old news correction: "Jeff Corton - Jeff built a Crown car years ago and sold it before he drove it. Not yet sure if he wants to build or buy"

-Jeff Corton has never built a Crown conversion.

-Jeff Corton would like to buy a mid-engined V8 Corvair that needs a little TLC or refresh not involving bodywork or tinworm. Solid, proven build with manual transmission strongly desired. PM me, please, if you have something that might suit.

Thanks!

Jeff
Jeff C.
New Hampshire
Jeff Corton

Return to CARS FOR SALE & CARS THAT ARE WANTED