Jim Acker's V8 for Sale?

Check This Category For Cars That Are For Sale And Cars That Are Wanted.

Jim Acker's V8 for Sale?

Postby Seattle Acker » Mon May 23, 2016 6:14 pm

I’m considering the sale of my V8 and thought I’d let you guys know first, in case there was some interest. I just completed V2.0 upgrades, which include cleaning up the front end and a respray of the original color. I have a couple other projects in mind, so am willing to sell under any of the following options:

$30,000. No illusions of recovering my investment, but consistent with the price several of the better conversions have sold for recently.
$23,000. This would be the complete car w/o the engine or transaxle. Just drop in the drivetrain and you’re done.
Cash and trade for a very clean late model convertible with Corvair drivetrain. Price depends on quality of trade.

The full story of my car can be seen on http://jimsv8vair.net Let me know if this is of interest to you.

Jim Acker
Seattle Acker

Re: Jim Acker's V8 for Sale?

Postby Dave Baeckelandt » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:18 am

Hi Jim,
As a longtime Corvair owner (since 1979) but a new member of the V8 Registry I am looking for a V8 Vair.
I have been impressed by the work you have posted online and I am keenly interested in your V8 Vair. I can be reached at debendevan@hotmail.com.
Thank you,
Dave Baeckelandt
Dave Baeckelandt

Return to CARS FOR SALE & CARS THAT ARE WANTED