body man special mid engine V8 for sale in louisville

Check This Category For Cars That Are For Sale And Cars That Are Wanted.

body man special mid engine V8 for sale in louisville

Postby Bob Sandrock » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:09 am

John Lanning and I went to look at a car for sale this week. The mechanical work is pretty much done. The car runs and drives, but the body needs to be done. The body seems sound, most is down to bare metal, needs a few spots cleaned up, and smoothed, blocked, and painted. It comes with all the parts to finish, new carpet, all new weatherstripping. The car has a 350 v8, with a 68 camaro powerglide and the corvair diff. with the 4 Spyder gears. The 350 has remanufactured heads, stock cam, new rings and bearings, with an Edelbrock Performer intake, and a quadrajet carburetor. The powerglide has a manual valve body. The car has 15 x 7 Chevy rally wheels, with nearly new 205/65r15 tires. John or I have pictures we can email or text to you if you are interested. He is asking $7500, which we think is high based on the amount of work to finish the car, but if you want to do the bodywork and paint it, it could be right for you. The owner seems negotiable, but I don't think that he will accept a lowball price. He has a lot of money in parts for the car.
Bob Sandrock

Re: body man special mid engine KELMARKV8 for sale in louisv

Postby Louisville Lanning » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:08 am

Here's additonal info supplied on this conversion:

65 Monza Cpe 350 big car PG
3.27 4 spider differential
Disc brakes
New Weatherstripping kit
New Carpet in the box
Rally wheels
3 core radiator
All new brake lines and hoses
Needs some body work and paint
Runs and drives
$7500.00
Charlie
502 649 0123
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John Lanning
President - V8 Registry
President - Derby City Corvair Club
'65 Corvair / Mid Engine Cadillac Conversion
Louisville Lanning

Return to CARS FOR SALE & CARS THAT ARE WANTED