Crown Parts

Check This Category For Both Parts That Are For Sale And Parts That Are Wanted

Crown Parts

Postby Randolph Galek » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:50 am

I have a LOT of spare Crown parts and I will be attending the NJ Swap meet in Flanders, NJ on May 1st.

If anyone is looking for large /heavy parts from Crown send me a msg and perhaps I could bring the parts you need there.

PLEASE NOTE! -
I’ll be by myself so won’t bring anything large/very heavy unless someone contacts me first and specifically asks for it.

My spares include many hard to get items including a complete original Crown seat/engine cover, crown sway bars, close ratio trans, quick steering arms (OEM and aftermarket), fiberglass parts, 13x7 and 13x8 wide steel wheels including Goodyear Blue Streak tires etc etc. etc..

Chet.galek@gmail.com
Chet Galek
Randolph, New Jersey
Randolph Galek

Re: Crown Parts

Postby Grandpa Ronsy » Sat May 08, 2021 7:03 am

Hi Chet,
It's Ron Hill from Australia. I have a 1968 4 speed coupe which I am starting to do a copy of a crown conversion. I have an aluminium 302 sbc and a close ratio saginaw. the diff has a four pinnion centre with a 3.55 diff crown wheel. What would really make the project easier would be if I could procure the adaptor plate to use the chev bellhousing. It includes the mounting brackets as you would know. I know it would be heavy to post to me if you have one to sell but might save me a lot of time at age 76??
Cheers from down under,
Ron.
Ron Hill
Buderim, Queensland, Australia
Grandpa Ronsy

Postby V8Bernie » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:15 pm

Hi,
I realize it's been 2 years since your post about Crown parts for sale. Just wondering if you still have some stuff?
Bernie
Bernie Pringle
Burnaby, B.C., Canada
66 Crown Corsa convertible
V8Bernie

Postby Randolph Galek » Mon May 08, 2023 10:14 pm

Hi Bernie, Yes I still have a lot of parts.

Chet
Chet Galek
Randolph, New Jersey
Randolph Galek

Return to PARTS FOR SALE & PARTS THAT ARE WANTED