OPGI Corvair catalog

Things Not Related To Listed Forums

OPGI Corvair catalog

Postby Richard Miller » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:38 am

many of you are probably aware that Original Parts Group , OPGI ,,is working on Corvair parts catalog ,, on various forums I have seen mention of shipping costs of parts ..I would like to point out that Summit Racing is a dealer for OPGI ,, they have a policy that they will order anything from their suppliers ,, and if your order is over 99 dollars , standard shipping is free with some restrictions .. something to consider ,, especially if you live near one of their retail stores in 4 different states , for those who may not know ( if any ) that's OH .NV,GA ,and TX ,, just another way to get your Corvair parts ,, and since we are V8 guys ,, your go fast parts
Richard Miller
West Covina, Ca
'65 V8 Vair
Richard Miller

Re: OPGI Corvair catalog

Postby Rick Andersen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:38 am

That's good information. Thanks for posting it. I've been waiting for their Corvair catalog for a while, but still no sign of it.

Rick
Rick Andersen
Vice President - V8 Registry
V8 Registry Webmaster
'65 Crown V8 Corsa Convertible
Rick Andersen
Site Admin

Postby Richard Miller » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:50 am

I have seen mention that Corvair parts are shown online at their website ,, but I have not checked it out yet

the catalog is not yet listed but database can be accessed at https://www.opgi.com/corvair/
and enter year mid page .. listings are still slim
Last edited by Richard Miller on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Miller
West Covina, Ca
'65 V8 Vair
Richard Miller

Postby Dayton Parkville » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:47 pm

I just went and checked out the website. There is no Corvair listing in the model/make bar...........you have to choose your make and model from the bar to see the catalog. There is a link to order your free Corvair catalog but it appears that it is all there is
John Dayton
Parkville, Md.
Dayton Parkville

Postby Rick Andersen » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 am

I received my Original Parts Group catalog for the Corvair a few days ago. I also found that this link https://www.opgi.com/corvair/ is now active. The catalog contains a multitude of parts. I can't imagine where they found sources for all of those parts.
Rick Andersen
Vice President - V8 Registry
V8 Registry Webmaster
'65 Crown V8 Corsa Convertible
Rick Andersen
Site Admin

Return to OFF TOPIC